Whether you’re new to acting, or have tried it in the past but haven’t acted for a while, this four week introductory class is a good place to start. In this Seattle acting class;
- We’ll start off with some warm-ups, theater games and improv exercises, then move on to performing short scenes and skits.
- You’ll learn an easy method of memorizing dialogue that makes it fun and easy to learn.
- You’ll learn how to interpret scripts and bring scenes and characters to life.
- You’ll learn about the Seattle acting scene and get information about about auditioning opportunities in Seattle.
- For ages 17 and older (or by permission of instructor).
- Whether you’re interested in taking an acting class just for fun, or to get over some stage fright and get more comfortable in front of people, or have professional aspirations to act in television or movies or on stage, everyone is welcome.
- This class can be applied toward our Acting Fundamentals Certificate. Instructor – Nils Osmar
- Want more information – or ready to sign up?
- Enrollments for this class are being taken by Rekindle School.